Re: [Question #159764]: randomDensePack

Arthur Mercier is still having a problem:
Thanks, but now, how can I define the size of this periodic cell ? Do I
need periodic boundary conditions ?

Do I need the finest periodic cell (I mean the smallest) to get a more
realistic model ? 'Cause, when you wrote "If the periodic cell is
smaller than the desired shape, the assamble is simply copied to proper
positions and the shape is cut from this extended assambly..", I
understand that "smaller is the periodic cell, more realistic I will
be", am I right ?