Re: [Question #159764]: randomDensePack

honzik proposed the following answer:

>But I'm wrong. "spheresInCell – if given, the packing will be periodic, with given number of spheres in the periodic cell."
>What does that mean ? I can change spheresinCell from 65 to 1000 for example and the number of spheres will be around 2000 anyway.

This means, that firstly a periodic cell is assembled with number of
spheres = spheresInCell parameter and with particles of given radius.
When this is finished, desired shape (a cube in given example) is "cut"
from that periodic assamble. If the periodic cell is smaller than the
desired shape, the assamble is simply copied to proper positions and the
shape is cut from this extended assambly..