[Question #159902]: Reinforced Concrete Beam

I would like to model a realistic reinforced concrete beam. Which is a rectangular box of concrete with rebars of steel along (inside) of the beam.

I think that I am using the CpmMat plus the properties defined in the uniax.py example for the concrete.

But what about the steel ? Is it realistic to define only "idSteel=O.materials.append(FrictMat(young=210e9,poisson=.25,frictionAngle=.8,label="steel"))" ?
There is a lot of different kinds of materials (CohFrictMat / CpmMat / ElastMat / FrictMat / MomentMat / NormalInelasticMat / RpmMat / ViscElMat / WireMat), which one is the best?

Thanks!