Re: [Question #159902]: Reinforced Concrete Beam

Arthur Mercier is still having a problem:
"only simple yielding in normal direction and pullout of steel bar from
concrete? for this purpose even special definition of CpmMat could be
sufficient :-D"

Yes, for now, just a pull-out test of the steel bar. So for now I just
use CpmMat for both of concrete and steel.

So here is my script. http://www.2shared.com/file/sfyk5npE/pullout.html?
It's a very simple script, I didn't specify the steel properties nor the good coordinates of the bar. But I have this error message:
"FATAL /build/buildd/yade-daily-1/core/ThreadRunner.cpp:31 run: Exception occured:
Body #2003: Body::material type CpmMat doesn't correspond to Body::state type ChainedState (should be CpmState instead)."

I think that I lack something in my interaction loop:
"InteractionLoop(
		[Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_Dem3DofGeom(),Ig2_Sphere_ChainedCylinder_CylScGeom()],
		[Ip2_CpmMat_CpmMat_CpmPhys()],
		[Law2_Dem3DofGeom_CpmPhys_Cpm()],
	),"
I just don't understand what do I need to do. I need to create another Law2 for CylScGeom, right? But when I check to the different interactions law there is only one "Law2_CylScGeom_FrictPhys _CundallStrack" which is not for me. I would need a "Law2_CylScGeom_CpmPhys_Cpm". Does it mean that if I want to create a cylinder, the only choice is a FrictMat?

Do you know what is the difference between a ChainedCylinder and a
Cylinder, I mean do I really need a chained one?

Thanks