Re: [Question #159902]: Reinforced Concrete Beam

jduriez proposed the following answer:
Hello Arthur,

Few possible sources of problems I can see (I can not answer to all your
questions) :

- all your bodies (including a chainedCylinder) seem to be of CpmMat. And, hence, seem to require being "CpmState". But the chainedCylinder is (probably) of Chainedstate... Then it can not work :
"Body::material type CpmMat doesn't correspond to Body::state type ChainedState (should be CpmState instead)."

- in your interaction loop, you understood one problem. A Law2 able to
dealing with "CylScGeom" (which you obtain due to your interaction
between Sphere and ChainedCylinder
:Ig2_Sphere_ChainedCylinder_CylScGeom) is missing.

To conclude, your problem is that you want probably to mix different types of bodies (with their mat.) and contact laws that were never mixed together yet. If it is really what you need, you will surely need to write new classes. Good luck !