[Question #160730]: unloading - servo-control

Hi there,

have you ever experienced problems with UNLOADING a sample, say from a certain condition, to reach a new stress state? I use TriaxialStressController and I set the same "gain" paramaters as I do when I load. However, oscillations are much bigger in unloading than loading, given the same "gain". I can tune again the control for unloading, but am wondering about the difference between the two cases as I thought the control should work the same way for both loading and unloading.

Thanks a lot for suggestions,
Chiara