Re: [Question #159902]: Reinforced Concrete Beam

Arthur Mercier is still having a problem:
Thanks for your answers,
" If it is really what you need, you will surely need to write new classes. Good luck !"
"So, if you want to simulate something new, you have to implement some missing functors sometimes."

Ok, but I don't have a lot of time and I even if, I don't have the
knowledge for that (for now).

So my plan is to change the cylinder by one arm of spheres. Now when I
include this arm, how can I do that, I mean how to include one arm in
the concrete sample whitout any overlaps? Just
"(pack.inCylinder()-pack.inCylinder)"?

"spheres=pack.randomDensePack(pack.inCylinder((0,0,0),(0,0,.1),radius=.04)-pack.inCylinder((0,0,0),(0,0,.1),5.5e-3),spheresInCell=1000,radius=3.5e-3,memoizeDb='/tmp/triaxPackCache.sqlite')
O.bodies.append(spheres)

O.bodies.append([utils.sphere((0,.1,z),radius=6e-3,wire=True) for z in
numpy.arange(0,.1,1.9999*6e-3)])"

Yes I can do that, but how can I fill these voids after that ?
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=453884interface.jpg (sorry for this so ugly picture!), how can I have a cohesion between steel/concrete is these voids are not filled?

What about the steel bar, how can I stick the particles together? Do I
need to create a clump?

Thanks !