[Question #160858]: Geometrical intersection between 2 objects

Hi all,

I have a cylinder and a sphere, and I have to determine if these two objects are penetrated. Geometricaly, if there is an non-void intersection between the two bodies.
I can't do that using O.interactions because simulation is paused, spheres appears and then I have to delete the ones who are penetrated with cylinders ...
I tried using the predicates but I don't think there is a function who determines if the two predicates are penetrated or not.
Is there something in yade who can do this, or must I calculate manually with mathematical stuffs ?

Thanks