Re: [Question #159902]: Reinforced Concrete Beam

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
With gmsh you can only create __meshes__. You need to export your
geometry into the mesh-format (there is a special function in gmsh)
and then use ymport.gmsh.

lsmgengeo creates only packing of spheres. Those .geo-files you can
directly import into your simulation. There is an example in
examples/packs/packs.py
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yade-dev/yade/trunk/view/head:/examples/packs/packs.py#L71

.geo-file from gmsh and .geo-file from lsmgengeo are completely
different formats. Only extension is the same.

Anton