Re: [Question #160730]: unloading - servo-control

Chiara Modenese is still having a problem:
On 8 June 2011 17:11, Chareyre <question160730@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Your question #160730 on Yade changed:

> Chareyre proposed the following answer:
> This is strange. It should not happen and I never got this problem.

Hi, I have solved it by tuning again the parameters involved.

However I have another problem now (I use this thread as it is related to
the servo-control). I would like to assign stress increments in order to
follow a specific stress path (different from the triaxial one) in
stress-control. Would you have any suggestion how to do that using
TriaxialStressController?

Thanks,
Chiara