Re: [Question #159902]: Reinforced Concrete Beam

Arthur Mercier is still having a problem:
I installed lsmgengeo (at least, I think so...).
How can I run it ? Is there a graphical interface? I have no idea how to use it, I followed the installation procedures and I have a lsmgengeo directory now.

I'd like to create a pretty complex geometry... do I have to handle it
by myself as in the example genCylLSM.py ?

Can I use a mesh geometry to fill in spheres?

Is there a sphere packings algorithm which forbids that new particles
created overlap existing ones?

Thanks