Re: [Question #159902]: Reinforced Concrete Beam

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
> I installed lsmgengeo (at least, I think so...).
> How can I run it ?
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~esys-p-dev/esys-particle/gengeo/files/head:/examples/

There are a lot of examples in the source.

> Is there a graphical interface?
No, but you can export a result as vtk-file and open it with paraview.
Or you can import generated geo-file into the yade and see it.

> I'd like to create a pretty complex geometry... do I have to handle it
> by myself as in the example genCylLSM.py ?
>
> Can I use a mesh geometry to fill in spheres?

You can try gts-module:
https://yade-dem.org/doc/external.html?highlight=gts#module-gts

and example:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yade-dev/yade/trunk/files/head:/examples/gts-horse/