Re: [Question #159902]: Reinforced Concrete Beam

Arthur Mercier is still having a problem:
"> Is there a sphere packings algorithm which forbids that new particles
> created overlap existing ones?

See https://www.yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.pack.html#yade._packSpheres.SpherePack.makeCloud.
(corresponding code in dem/SpherePack.cpp). It is used in TriaxialTest
preprocessor for example."

It doesn't work, if I've already created some spheres and that I "makeCloud", particules overlap. (not the cloud ones but between the cloud ones and already created).
Or maybe is there another way to "makeCloud" without overlapping.

I thought that I've installed lsmgengeo... but when I try to compile the
examples, I get the error message "ImportError: No module named GenGeo"
even if I followed the installation steps. Need to check.