Re: [Question #163253]: Hydrostatic pressure and some issues on triaxial tests

janaka kumara is still having a problem:
Dear all,

Thank you Gladky and Chareyre for the previous comments.

I found documents to check definitions of stressMask in the type of
0bxxxxxx (e.g. 0b000111). However, I cannot find documents to check
definitions of stressMask in the type of a digital digit (i.e.
stressMask = x), e.g. stressMask=3 in periodic-triax.py (last revision)
or stressMask = 7 in periodic-triax-settingHsize.py (here, its more
complicated to understand as only three parameters are in goal).

Any helps are welcome.

Thank you.

Janaka