Re: [Question #163253]: Hydrostatic pressure and some issues on triaxial tests

honzik proposed the following answer:

The stress mask is only one digit. Even 0b000111. It is in binary format, so binary 0b000111 = decimal 7. see e.g. these discussions
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/python/dev/492581
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1476/how-do-you-express-binary-literals-in-python
for more details

regards