[Question #163754]: Trying to model rock extraction through block caving method (using RpmMat)

Hi all! ,
I'm Daniel Morales (a newcomer in Yade), and I'm trying to model the block caving method of an underground mine (http://technology.infomine.com/reviews/Blockcaving/  or   https://sites.google.com/site/alexvyazmensky/). So, the basic idea is that if you make a "cave" bigger enough inside of a mountain, you change the geometry and then the stress field, leading to a fracture and comminution process, and you can extract the rock.
Basically, I want to reproduce the process shown in (https://sites.google.com/site/alexvyazmensky/) but in 3D.
And I think that the DEM method is an option. So, I want to use Yade to model the rock.
I've already downloaded the software and reproduced some examples. So I'm now trying (based on gravdep.py) to reproduce a Rock Material using RockPM material, but I can't make it work.
I've defined the material:

rockId=O.materials.append(RpmMat(young=30e9,poisson=0.2,density=4800,initCohesive=True,stressCompressMax=40e9,frictionAngle=radians(30)))

and the spheres:
sp=pack.randomDensePack(pred,spheresInCell=2000,radius=0.5)

but when I run the script, all the spheres show not cohesion.
I will appreciate any kind of help.
Thanks!.