[Question #164547]: Angular velocity from orientation

I have already learned here, that if I want to change the position of a body, I must define the velocity in delta_t in order to obtain the desired position.
Now, if I want to rotate  the body, I suppose I should proceed the same way, I mean, define the angular velocity that will take my body in the desired orientation. Is this right or can I impose the rotation in this case? If I need to calculate the angular velocity, how can I do this in yade?

Thanks in advance. Daniela