Re: [Question #164545]: Enclosing the particles

Hello,

Since "Launchpad is undergoing maintenance and is in read-only mode" currently, I answer through mailing list.

For simulating triaxial tests, you might be interested in looking at an existing preprocessor, which allows to define a numerical model of triaxial test. Its name is... TriaxialTest : https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.TriaxialTest

In this preprocessor, by default, boxes are used to enclose the particles (see https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.TriaxialTest.facetWalls)