[Question #165371]: Add extraction code to a case

Hi all,
I wrote a code (inside the study case) to extract spheres from an arrangement without cohesion (facets opens and close , and bodies.erase... I could paste the code here if it's necessary) ,

Without cohesion, I use the followings engines:
[Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_L3Geom (), Ig2_Facet_Sphere_Dem3DofGeom ()]
[Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys ()]
[Law2_Dem3DofGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack (), Law2_L3Geom_FrictPhys_ElPerfPl (nobreak = False)]
)

  The code works fine, but when I add cohesive material (O.materials.append(CohFrictMat(young=30e6,poisson=0.2,density=3648,frictionAngle=0,normalCohesion=3e5,shearCohesion=60e6))),

 I use the engines:

[Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom6D(),Ig2_Facet_Sphere_Dem3DofGeom()],[Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys(setCohesionNow=True),Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],
[Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment(),Law2_Dem3DofGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()]
),

the code for saying: Segmentation fault ("Fallo de segmentación") .

1) How could I get a more especific error?
2) Maybe I'm not using the right engines (I'm using the same engines that I use to obtain an spheres arrangement with cohesion inside of a box.. that works fine)

Thanks!