Re: [Question #165371]: Add extraction code to a case

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi,

> 1) How could I get a more especific error?

you should start the same script in debug-mode, for that you need:
a) recompile yade with debug=True
b) or, if you use packaged version, install yade-dbg

then you start the same script:
yade --debug scriptname.py

After that you will get a bunch of information, which helps to
localize the problem

> 2) Maybe I'm not using the right engines (I'm using the same engines that I use to obtain an spheres arrangement with cohesion inside of a box.. that works fine)
It is better to show the whole script.

Anton