Re: [Question #164575]: High Young Modulus

Daniel Enrique Morales Molina is still having a problem:
Hi Luc, and thanks for your answer,
I'm working with a geometric and regular packing (pack.regularHexa). Based on the documentation (until now bzr2899): "spheres touch exactly, there are no overlaps (what some people call “stress-free” packing)".
But, how can I be sure?

I've tried with low values of Young modulus (3e7 Pa) and works: the
material keeps the cohesion.

I will try as you says (use the CohesiveFrictionalPM)

Thanks,
Daniel