[Question #165847]: Generating sample

I generated a sample using

O.bodies.append([
    utils.sphere(center,radius),utils.sphere(center,radius),..........
   ])

I need to subject this sample to triaxial shear. But i have a problem about creating the walls (box).

How can I generate the boundary walls to apply the isotropic compression and strain while shear?

If I am to create a facet, at what point I should give the command? (before or after spheres).

If this is not the appropriate command, what is the best command? ( pls give a detailed command. In my sample the initial positions are known. not random)

Thank you.