Re: [Question #166066]: O.resetTime()

Daniela is still having a problem:
Hi,

actually after the particles are stable I start an interaction between
them and a body. For this interaction I define a PyRunner with a
virtPeriod = delta_t. But I realize that by using O.resetTime this
function will just be called when the simulation time is bigger then at
the time it was reseted. Maybe someone knows how to deal with that. Or
is there maybe really a problem with O.resetTime?

Thansk again for the help.
Regards, Daniela