Re: [Question #165997]: Parallelized implementation

Alvin is still having a problem:
Hi Anton,
 you got what i mean. I want to know how many particles can be simulated in
one test, and how many cpus of the computer can be called in one simulation.
Is there a limitaton for that?   I mean the capacity of YADE in simulation.

Alvin

--
Ying-Jing LIU
Doctor Candidate in Geotechnical Engineering