[Question #168831]: plot.plot() function does not work

Hello

I ran the simulation, I have data in plot.data, what I want to plot in plot.plots, but when I call plot.plot() function, I got following terminal output and no picture..

/usr/local/lib/yade-trunk/py/yade/plot.py:590: UserWarning: plot.plot not showing figure (matplotlib using headless backend?)
  warnings.warn('plot.plot not showing figure (matplotlib using headless backend?)')

anybody has similar experience or know how to fix it?
thanks in advance