Re: [Question #168831]: plot.plot() function does not work

honzik gave more information on the question:
Ok, I did not compile with qt4, that was the main problem.. but still I have
problem. The figure is displayed, but it is empty, even though I have data
in plot.data and what I want to plot in plot.plots, lets say:

plot.data = {'a':[0,1,2],'b':[4,2,3]}
plot.plots = {'a':('b')}

I also tried plot.plots = {'a',('b',)}, but after plot.plot() the figure is
still empty.. Where did I do the mistake?
Thanks