[Question #170564]: Units of Parameters

Hi, I am bit confused about the units of following parameters when simulating in graphical interface (generate and simulate). Can some body tell me in which unit these parameters should be input?

Particle radius (radiusMean), Box dimensions (lower and upper corner), stresses (sigmaIso and sigmalateral).

Also if a triaxial shear test is needed under strain controlled manner, how the loading is input to the simulation?

thank you.