[Question #171223]: Strange behavior of spheres colliding with a moving facet

Hello to everyone! I use Yade 1+2922+27~natty1
The model consists of spheres, a moving table (two facets) and walls around it. Initially spheres (almost) lie on the table. When the table begins moving some spheres start moving with incredibly hight velocities and act very strange. It seems that collision sphere/facet is not handled properly. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you
Vadim