Optimized collider needs testing

Hi all,

I worked on some optimizations of contact detection recently and I would
like to get feedback from you to detect possible bugs and confirm the
speedup for different applications. If everything is ok, the changes can
be part of the next release after some code cleanup and documentation.

If you have a chance, could you please download and compile the branch
lp:~bruno-chareyre/yade/collide2 (bzr checkout
lp:~bruno-chareyre/yade/collide, cd yade, scons, as usual) and try this
with your own problems?
I would be gratefull if you could report differences in terms of
computation speed.
I don't expect big improvements for small quasistatic problems. The
speedup is more likely to happen on large and/or dynamic problems, where
it should range between x2 and x3, or even more in multithread.
Some results are reported here:
https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Colliders_performace#Improved_InsertionSort

Thanks.

Bruno