Re: [Question #172345]: calculation of stress tensor and fabric tensor with rigid boundary

ceguo is still having a problem:
So you mean we don't need to discriminate the two kinds of contacts,
i.e. each physical contact, no matter particle-particle or particle-
wall,  should both be counted once (or both twice).

I want to make clear because the two different treatments (with or
without discrimination) will generate different results for fabric
tensor or coordination number. There is no problem for stress tensor
calculation.