Re: [Question #152906]: how to run the example in the tutorial

Christian Jakob posted a new comment:
Vincia,

You have an onboard graphic accelerator. You need to install a driver
to use it. Without this driver you will be unable to use any kind of
graphical things!

I found out, that there is no "official" driver support for your
mainboard for linux, but you can use the poulsbo driver:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardwareSupportComponentsVideoCardsPoulsbo

I hope I could help. You do not have to reinstall anything. If the
driver works, then you can use opengl for your machine.

Christian,

P.S: For watching youtube video you also need flash for your browser.