Re: [Question #152906]: how to run the example in the tutorial

Vincia Jackson posted a new comment:
I need to download  Nvidia.  I am able to do so on my laptop but I don't
know what's stopping me from doing so on this particular computer that I
am running yade off of.  I go to system, administration, then additional
drivers but there are no listed drivers that I can click on to install.
I tried downloading Nvidia from the site but an error runs when
downloading.  What's wrong?