Re: [Question #175843]: examples can't be run after I upgrade my ubuntu version

Jack Wang is still having a problem:
Hi,
I can install  the yade-daily through packages with the links of Anton successfully,but I want to install yade from source code.
So I install the external softwares which is listed at https://yade-dem.org/doc/installation.html. There is a problem:
There is no available software package "python-numeric",but it is quoted by other packages.
It maybe means the lacking package is deserted, or it only could be  found in other distribution source.

Then I recompile the yade and the problem #4 still occurs.

So how to deal with it?
Thank you