Re: [Question #175843]: examples can't be run after I upgrade my ubuntu version

jduriez posted a new comment:
Ok, your problem is clear now : you miss the package python-numeric.
Then (re) compilation can only fail... Your version of Ubuntu is
"Oneiric", isn't it ? A quick search on the web seems to explain the
reason : https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/oneiric/i386/python-numeric

But, for the solution, in fact I can not help you... Trying to download
and use a deprecated version of this package ? Or replace the use of
this package in yade by an other one ?

That might be a real question ?