Re: Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinCapillaryPhys

Hi,
You need to create the type of interaction that will contain all the
data for Mindlin + capillary.
In the case of FrictPhys, we added the capillary data by using inheritance:
class CapillaryPhys : public FrictPhys (CapillaryPhys.hpp)

OTOH, MindlinPhys also inherits from FrictPhys:
class MindlinPhys: public FrictPhys (HertzMindlin.hpp)

The best thing to do is to derive the new type from MindlinPhys:
class MindlinCapillaryPhys: public MindlinPhys

Then the functor you just created will have to instantiate this new type
of interaction.
Make sure that Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinCapillaryPhys reproduces the
behaviour of Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys for the solid part, as
found in HertzMindlin.cpp (lines 40 to 96). For that matter, you will
probably be inclined to duplicate the code, but we can avoid that in the
end when everything else is solved.

Bruno

--
Bruno Chareyre