Re: Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinCapillaryPhys

(Please avoid private mails and keep posting to yade-users Christian)

If everything looks correct, then you have to validate the results and
submit your code as candidate for commit. :)
It is worth adding combined Mindlin and capillary law to Yade.

Bruno