Re: [Yade-dev] We're changing yade-users's membership policy to moderated

Le 17/11/2011 07:44, Anton Gladky a écrit :
Jérôme, you are on of the oldest yade-users. Is it ok, if you will be
an administrator of the yade-users as well?
In this case we will be able to approve new users quicker.
In fact I still pay some attention to mailing lists, but I do not work at all with Yade since last September (I'm even on Windows...). Would it be a "one-click-after getting an email task" (checking as you said if this is not an automatic prompt) : in this case I could nevertheless take care of this task. Otherwise I wonder if it is a good idea.

Jérôme

--
Jerome Duriez
Post-Doctorant LTDS (Ecole Centrale de Lyon)