[Question #180226]: on capillary triaxial test

Hello all:

I have tested the code Capillary-Phys-example.py in  http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yade-dev/yade/trunk/files/head:/examples/;

However, yade tells me that  Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity(CapillaryPressure=10000,hertzOn=False),#for linear model only
AttributeError: No such attribute: hertzOn.

I found hertzOn is false in default, so I delete "hertzOn=false",

however, yade tells me that " WARNING: cannot open files used for capillary law, all forces will be null. Instructions on how to download and install them is found here : https://yade-dem.org/wiki/CapillaryTriaxialTest.";
by the way, I have already extracted the 10 m files into my yade/bin folder.

what's problem