Re: [Question #178830]: on sample generation to model the real granular sand

wangxiaoliang is still having a problem:
Chareyre, I have read your comments several times,  do you mean the
sample after istropic compressed is the initial state?

If so, I don't know how to generate my sample equal or close to the true
sample in experiment.

Take one triaxial test for example, if the sand has an initial porosity
0.36, the we need to do consolidation-triaxial shear test.

How can we generate a sample of porosity 0.36 before any load for test
in yade with makecloud?

thanks