[Question #181281]: problem met when modifing a triaxial load code to capillary triaxial test

Hi all.

    I am trying to modify the triaxial test code (in yade-school dir) to consider the capillary effect.

    However, in the devatoric load part, when I add code to modify the interaction physics and add

    Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity(), there are errors showing just "error"

    I don't know why, maybe engine defined before the devatoric load part can't be modefied, or so?

    Or anybody has the full python code for a capillary triaxial test?