Re: Optimized contact detection available

Hi Bruno,

i just tried your new implementation of the optimized contact detection in the
trunk version. Have a look at the results:

script: examples/WireMatPM/wirecontacttest.py
200000 iterations, 1253 bodies
rev 2999: -j1 2min30sec, -j2 1min41sec, -j3 2min15sec
rev3001:-j1 2min37sec, -j2 1min53sec, -j3 2min15sec

other script:
22785 bodies
rev 2999: -j1 1min42sec, -j2 1min20sec, -j3 1min29sec
rev3001:-j1 2min38sec, -j2 2min17sec, -j3 2min44sec

This looks not good to me. I must say I didn't play with the parameters but I
remember when I was testing with your collide2 branch (rev2925) I got much
better performance.

Any comments?

Klaus