[Question #186026]: I want to make a cluster of shperes representing a rock

I want to model a triaxial test with rockfill in it. I want to be able to build clusters of spheres with bonds between them that (representing the rockfill particles), during consolidation and shear phases, could be broken if a threshold value is attained.

I have already tried to write the simplest case I could remember and a the code is as follow:

import math
radius=1

O.bodies.append(utils.geom.facetBox((1,1,1),(5,5,5),wallMask=31))

idConcrete=O.materials.append(CFpmMat(poisson=0.25,young=1e9,density=4800))

O.bodies.append([
	utils.sphere((radius,radius,radius),radius,material=idConcrete),
	utils.sphere((3*radius,radius,radius),radius,material=idConcrete),
        utils.sphere((2*radius,radius+sqrt(3)*radius,radius),radius,material=idConcrete),
	utils.sphere((2*radius,radius+sqrt(3)*radius/3,radius+sqrt(6)*radius*2/3),radius,material=idConcrete),
])

O.engines=[
   ForceResetter(),
   InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(),Bo1_Facet_Aabb()]),
   InteractionLoop(
	[Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_L3Geom(),Ig2_Facet_Sphere_L3Geom()],
	[Ip2_CFpmMat_CFpmMat_CFpmPhys()],
	[Law2_ScGeom_CFpmPhys_CohesiveFrictionalPM()],
   ),
   GravityEngine(gravity=(0,0,-9.81)),
   NewtonIntegrator(damping=0.4),
]

O.dt=.5e-4*utils.PWaveTimeStep()

When I try to run, it exits yade. I don't know why.
I was able to see the particles falling before, but they are not bonded between them. My aim is to be able to model several rocks (each rock made of bonded spheres) that will break and split if a certain amount of stress is attained.

Thanks,
Joao