Re: [Question #182459]: wrap a simulation to a class

ceguo is still having a problem:
Hi Chareyre,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm just back from the Chinese New Year Holiday.
After I corrected the typo, there is error when I executed `a.consolidation()` instead of without response:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'Omega' is not defined

It seems there is problem within the engine (especially in
`Peri3dController` because doneHook and PyRunner call other functions).
So can I run a compression/shear test without using the engine? e.g. one
command by one command...