Re: [Question #185947]: Particles Packing with overlaps

Klaus Thoeni proposed the following answer:
Hi Ali,

yade does not really work by clicking buttons ;-) The generator is just for
some standard configurations. However, you should be able to create your
desired packing.

utils.porosity needs the volume, type ?utils.porosity in yade's command line
or have a look in the documentation where you can also find how to get the
coordination number (e.g. utils.avgNumInteractions).

https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/yade.utils.html?#yade.utils.porosity

https://www.yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.utils.html?#yade.utils.avgNumInteractions

So you could change the parameters and see if you can get the desired
porosity.

You probably should also have a look at the documentation of
TriaxialTest.

https://www.yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?#yade.wrapper.TriaxialTest

HTH