Re: [Question #186026]: I want to make a cluster of shperes representing a rock

joao miguel manso gave more information on the question:
Hi,

In this model, the spheres are supposed to collide with the box and remained bonded.
I already changed IGeomFunctor to [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom(),Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom()] and it actually worked (Yade didn't exit when I tried to run it). However, when the spheres collide with the box, yade exits again with the following message:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  Undefined or ambiguous IPhys dispatch for types FrictMat and CFpmMat.
Aborted

Does someone knows what this means?