Re: [Question #186026]: I want to make a cluster of shperes representing a rock

jduriez proposed the following answer:
This means, that Yade faced the situation of a contact between the two
materials FrictMat and CFpmMat, which it could not handle (to derive the
physic of the interaction "IPhys", e.g. normal stifness of the
interaction)

Indeed, you took into account the only possibility of contact between
CFpmMat and itself with the line : [Ip2_CFpmMat_CFpmMat_CFpmPhys()],

A quick look at your script make me feel that it's because your facets
are probably of "FrictMat" (you did not define their mat explicitely..)