Re: [Question #186515]: Change Cell Transformation matrix

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi Giuseppe,

First, make sure you read https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/formulation.html
#deformations-handling carefuly. You will see that you are not supposed
to change cell.trsf (and that is why you can't change it).

Second, I don't understand what "prevent shear" means. Or more
precisely, I don't understand why your simulation results in a shear if
you don't prescribe one yourself (well, if you run a simple shear test
you have to prescribe a shear I guess, but then why would you prevent
while imposing?... I'm lost).

Bruno