[Question #186515]: Change Cell Transformation matrix

Hi all,

I'm using a script to simulate a simple shear test.

I want to prevent the shear of the cell in the mechanical sense,so I want to modify the transformation matrix in order to set the extra diagonal term [0,2] to zero.
So I define  in the script the function:

def resumeTrsf():

     O.cell.trsf[0,2]=0
     print O.cell.trsf[0,2]
     return O.cell.trsf
O.engines=O.engines+[PyRunner(command='resumeTrsf()',iterPeriod=1)]

but when I run the script the printed  values of O.cell.trsf[0,2] are different from zero.

why it doesn't work?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Giuseppe