Re: it need Gravity engine to run in yade-0.70.0 version

Dear Anton,

Thank you very much for your warm help. My engine file is following. But I organized the new Ip2, and Law2 files which are modified based on Luc's model. As for triax, that is "ThreeDTriaxialEngine". Without GravityEngine, I can't run it. It doesn't work. But, including GravityEngine, it can work. If I set the three parameters in GravityEngine to be zero, it also can't work. I wish that the information I post here is enough. Thank you very much.

O.engines=[
    ParallelEngine([
     ForceResetter(),
     BoundDispatcher([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(),Bo1_Box_Aabb()]),
    InsertionSortCollider(),]),
    InteractionLoop(
        [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom(interactionDetectionFactor=1.25),Ig2_Box_Sphere_ScGeom()],
        [Ip2_LpmMat_LpmMat_LpmPhys()],
        [Law2_ScGeom_LpmPhys_LPlasPM()]
    ),
    #GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper(),
    triax,
    # you can add TriaxialStateRecorder and such here…
    #PyRunner(iterPeriod=1,command='lateral()',initRun=False),
    GravityEngine(gravity=(0,0,-0.1)),
    #GravityEngine(gravity=(0,0,9.9)),
    NewtonIntegrator(damping=.4),
    ]