[Question #187779]: Particlles Packing Periodic boundary PSD

Hi

I would like to make a particle packing with overlaps with  certain particle size distibution and periodic boundary conditions and certain porosity. For my first packing, I used Triaxial test controller played with the parameters and created a sample with overlaps but I assume that the boundaries are not periodic and the particles follow a uniform size distribution. Now 2 questions ,Can I use makecloud with certain PSD and then use triaxial test to creat packing with overlaps? or Can I use randomPeripack ,how can I make overlaps with that ,how can I change PSD?  a syntax example would be ideal triaxial test example on' YADE Example" section gives error so it is not helpful.

Thanks alot,